We provide a wide-range of project management services from the initial project discovery phase, budgeting, master planning, quality reviews and scheduling to procuring the right team and executing the process through the close-out phase. A comprehensive list of add value services is detailed below that we cater to your project needs.
Our team delivers program management for businesses that have large or multiple capital projects that need consistent results. These projects often will have design, construction, and bidding standards that need to be implemented to meet a client’s needs and carried throughout the project cycle to produce consistent results. Our program management service provides a streamline Point of Contact that produces unfailing expectations.
Construction Management as an Agent (CMa)
Our team manages a multi-prime contract or a single prime contract project to benefit the Client’s financial goals. Our construction management services provide more contract control, saved costs and the ability to integrate all consultants to one schedule.
On behalf of the Owner, we represent the Client for their project needs at any given phase and degree of project. Your project objectives are our to-do list and we act on your behalf for active monitoring and engagement needs.
Expand each phase below for a detailed list of services.
- Program and goal development for projects still in the ‘discovery’ phase
- Strategy implementation
- Risk identification & risk mitigation
- Master Budget implementation
- Master Schedule implementation
- Development management
- Land acquisition coordination
- Building space selection coordination
- Lease review and recommendation
- Brokerage acquisition support, coordination and recommendation
- Feasibility coordination
- Contract vehicle recommendation
- Project method delivery recommendation (Design, Bid, Build. Design-Build. Construction Management at Risk / Construction Management as an Agent)
- Issuance of RFQ’s (request for qualifications). Competitive analysis with objective and subjective criteria for selection process.
- Consultant solicitation, interviewing, procurement through RFP (request for proposal) generation; such as Architects, Engineers, Security, Low Voltage, IT, Riser Management, Furniture vender, Movers, and other venders in the design phase.
- Contract negotiation and contract execution management
- Leads weekly design-owner meetings to help the teams stay focused, stay on task and cover critical components of the design in meeting the owner’s objectives.
- Design milestone drawing reviews with the design team and Owner
- Constructability reviews
- Value Engineering reviews
- Cost valuation reviews
- Acts as the Single Point of Contact for all teams
- Permit submission management & tracking
- Coordination with key AHJ’s (authority having jurisdiction) on necessary approvals; such as investors, city officials, landlords or stakeholders for the project.
- Competitively bid out the project scope to qualified contractors to ensure that the Client receives a fair bid through a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Review of sub-contractor proposals; their understanding to scope and provide an overall comparison between proposals to ensure there are no financial errors, no scope gaps, exclusions and most reasonable price.
- Monitor the General Contractor’s schedule, weekly agenda and actual progress. We stay ahead of issues and intervene with potential for recommendations
- Site reviews with weekly reports
- Coordinate site observation deviations with the architect and contractor in addition to leading the execution of remediation during construction.
- Review all change orders for recommendation to the Client.
- Our structured process requires every contractor submitting changes to thoroughly substantiate claims through: alignment with design changes or reasoning for the change, labor and material breakdown changes, vender back up proposals, credit expectations, and necessary signed tickets amongst other pertinent documents to validating the claim request.
- Mitigating Client change order cost.
- Actively managing contractor schedule and intervention work for alignment with delivery date.
- Coordinate furniture installation or relocation
- Pay application review, stakeholder coordination and submission assistance
- Project conformance & monitoring
- Coordinate commissioning with associated contractor and engineer team
- Schedule necessary punch list reviews, coordinates the timely execution of faulty or incomplete work.
- Assists with owner training scheduling
- Assists with commissioning scheduling
- Coordinates close-out deliverables, attic stock requirements, general content and expectations
- Coordinates 11-month warranty inspection reviews and associated remediation actions through the prime contractor
- Asset Inspection Survey & Report